‘Mandalay’ – a stunning three level property right on Lake Macquarie – is set to be auctioned in August.
Listed by Chris Smith at McGrath, the Eraring property is around 20 minutes from Newcastle and 60 minutes from the end of the M1 approaching Sydney. It can’t be built out and there is land available to expand, a huge garage and workshop on the lower level and massive entertainment areas. There is also development approval on a new barn.
The full listing is as follows:
7 Foreshore St, Eraring
Auction on site Sat 8th August 2:15pm
An irreplaceable grand residence set on 6.75 acres of private Lake Macquarie Waterfront. Drenched in luxury this exceptional property and it’s rare peninsula positioning with 481 metres of waterfront reserve boundary, makes this one of the area’s finest estates. Built to the highest standards, spread over three levels of designer living ‘Mandalay’ is sure to impress.
– Grand master suite with dual walk-in robe, oversized ensuite, private balcony
– Entertainers kitchen, double stone waterfall island benchtop
– Open plan with multiple living zones, games/bar room with billiard table
– Wine cellar, sauna, custom office, plus two bedroom self-contained suite
– Direct access to lake side walking trails, fishing and water sports
– Double brick and suspended slab construction, fully ducted air conditioning
– Close to shops, schools, GP, marinas, 60 minutes to Wahroonga
– 30 minutes via helicopter to Sydney airport, easy boat access to ocean
– The ultimate AirBnB or private holiday home
– DA approval for additional 24 x 24mt, 5mt high barn
For more information please call or PM.
0403 710 512
0400 822 769